Heart of Los Angeles (HOLA) provides underserved youth with exceptional programs in academics, arts, and athletics within a nurturing environment, empowering them to develop their potential, pursue their education and strengthen their communities.
The HOLA Youth Soccer League is looking for dynamic, energetic volunteer soccer coaches.
• 3 volunteer coaches for the Majors division (10-11 year olds)
• Major Division play on Saturdays at 8am, 9am or 10am
• 3 volunteer coaches for the Minors division (8-9 year olds)
• Minors Division play on Saturdays at 11am, 12pm or 1pm
Season Start Date:October 10th
Season End Date: December 12th
Coaches must attend:
Draft Day: September 30th
Training Day: October 3rd
• Passion to help kids succeed in life through sports
• Available to practice with your team once a week for at least 1 hour. Flexible hours available on the field for practice between 4pm-7p.m
• Ability to volunteer on Saturdays for the entire season
• Extremely reliable, responsible and organized – Most of all…energetic!
• Good ability to relate to parents & players
• Ability to efficiently solve problems
PLEASE NOTE: All volunteers must complete and have a clean LiveScan screening.
Must be available for Draft Day September 30, 2015
Must be available for Training Day October 3, 2015
Major Division play on Saturdays at 8am, 9am or 10am
Minors Division play on Saturdays at 11am, 12pm or 1pm
Tags: education, health, youth, poverty, mentoring