Eco Volunteer UP (EVUP) was founded 12 years ago. EVUP is a non-profit Ecuadorian organization that supports local projects in needs around the country: unprivileged children, community and environment.
– Help children to provide educational support, care and protection to disadvantaged children and teenagers in social risk.
– Assist local communities to improve their lives and achieve a common goal.
– Conserve tropical and Galapagos ecosystem that works with local farmers to protect natural resources
Volunteer in Quito:
– orphanage; enjoy playing, interactive and teaching English to children from 4 to 12 years old.
– day care centre, assist daily activities from 1 to 4 years old children.
– children with special needs; helping vulnerable people to lead a full and rewarding life.
– Medical internship; volunteers shadow a general doctor specialist in diabetes in a public hospital.
Volunteer in the Amazon:
– Community project; preserve of some extraordinary ways of life and teach English to children in the small school of the community.
– Animal Rescue Center; help local people to save risk animals
Volunteer in Galapagos
– Conservation and farming with local people with few economic resources; helping farmers in needs planting and recollecting fruits and vegetables, maintaining the protected area and teach English to children in public school.
Volunteer on the Coast
– Community project; assist local fishers to collect garbage on the beach, teaching English to children at the public school
Tags: animals, health, seniors, special needs, international, disabilities, education, environment