Eco Volunteer UP (EVUP) was founded 12 years ago. EVUP is a non-profit Ecuadorian organization that supports local projects in needs around the country: unprivileged children, community and environment.
– Help children to provide educational support, care and protection to disadvantaged children and teenagers in social risk.
– Assist local communities to improve their lives and achieve a common goal.
– Conserve tropical and Galapagos ecosystem that works with local farmers to protect natural resources
Volunteer in Quito:
– orphanage; enjoy playing, interacting and teaching English to children from 4 to 12 years old.
– day care centre; assist daily activities from 1 to 4 years old children.
– children with special needs; helping vulnerable people to lead a full and rewarding lives.
– Medical internship; volunteers shadow a general doctor specialist in diabetes in a public hospital.
Volunteer in the Amazon:
– Community project; preserve of some extraordinary ways of life and teach English to children in the small school of the community.
– Animal Rescue Center; help local people to save risk animals
Volunteer in the Galapagos:
– Conservation and farming with local people with few economic resources; helping farmers in need, planting and recollecting fruits and vegetables, maintaining the protected area and teach English to children in public school.
Volunteer on the Coast:
– Community project; assist local fishers to collect garbage on the beach, teaching English to children at the public school
From Monday to Friday and from 8am to 1pm or from 8am to 4pm
Tags: animals, health, seniors, special needs, sustainability, international, disabilities, education, environment, poverty