We are looking for some committed volunteers to help with ASD’s booth and drum circle at the Autism Speaks Walk at the Rose Bowl on Saturday, April 2nd.
You will help with…
– Sharing information about ASD, handouts and fliers will be available at the booth
– Assisting with drum art painting activities with families and children
– Help setup and cleanup
– Assist with ASD’s special 1 hour drum circle event
– Encourage or assisting interested groups in signing up to receive more information from ASD staff
– Engaging with children while parents may speak to staff and helping with children activities
Setup begins at 6:30 AM and ends around 1:30 PM (including cleanup) so it would be most ideal to have volunteers who can stay the entire time. If enough volunteers respond, there may be a small chance to split the volunteer shift but this is not guaranteed. Our maximum number will be 10 volunteers and the spots will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. We would love your help and hope you can join us!
Volunteers are expected to help from 6:30 AM (setup) to 1:30 PM (after cleanup). The event runs from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the Rosebowl in Pasadena.
Tags: art, education, disabilities, youth, special needs, therapy, art therapy, music therapy, autism, developmental disability, awareness, inclusion
Contact Person: Alyssa Arias
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone Number: (562) 982-0247
Organization: Arts & Services for Disabled, Inc.