We Rock The Spectrum Redondo Beach is so excited to be in the community providing a necessary a safe, fun, magical place for children and adults of All abilities, typical and special needs to play, to grow, educate, and celebrate together. Our all-inclusive facility is a place where all children can have fun while benefiting from an active environment, helping children in the areas of strength, movement, sensory processing, positive behavior modification, social interactions, and self-care skills.
• Interact & Play with children/teens/adults with special needs and all abilities
• Monitor gym activity
• Assist in Art & Music Classes
• Coach & Assist in Open Play
• Create Craft Projects
• Perform Clerical Administrative Work
• Assist with Hosting Birthday Parties
• Clean/Maintain facility inside and outside related to child care, including cleaning up after meals in the party room, organizing/cleaning play areas, and taking out the trash, wiping down counter tops, vacuuming, and mopping
We work with your schedule and availability. We are open 9am-7pm daily.
Tags: disabilities, special needs, music, sensorygym, children, families, art
Contact Person: SharalleSabina HornSandoval
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone Number: 310-318-7191
Organization: We Rock The Spectrum Redondo Beach