Join the Red Cross to use your coding skills for good!
We are looking for a Python Coder to join our volunteer management and data analytics team to support various database projects by writing macros to automate data import and entry tasks. We have three separate databases that generate thousands of lines of raw data per month that needs to be ported from one system to the other. We are looking for someone who can write code that does this maybe once a week to ensure monthly reporting
reflects mission service delivery statistics accurately.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Skills in Python scripting language
- Demonstrated experience in writing macros
- Get to yes attitude
- Minimum total commitment of 100 hrs or 6 months depending on final schedule / availability
- 4hrs weekly preferred, but flexible
- Work from office or remotely
- Writing macros / code to automate data entry and data audit in volunteer relationship and service delivery management software
- Fix broken codes as needed<
Apply today at: https://rdcrss.org/2MSYxwM
Minimum total commitment of 100 hrs or 6 months depending on final schedule / availability. 4hrs weekly preferred, but flexible. Work from office or remotely.
Tags: disaster relief, technology