APLA Health’s mission is to achieve health care equity and promote well-being for the LGBT and other underserved communities and people living with and affected by HIV.
Here are our on-going opportunities with our Food Bank:
• Weekday Food Bank*
- North Hollywood (7336 Bellaire Ave)-Tuesday through Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM.,Tuesday-9am-6pm,Wednesday-9am-8pm, Thursday-9am-6pm and Friday-9am-6pm
- David Geffen (611 South Kingsley Drive) Wednesdays from 9 AM to 6 PM and Fridays from 9 to 6 PM closed the last Friday of the month.
- David Geffen (611 South Kingsley Drive) late shift volunteers on Wednesdays from 4 PM to 6 PM and Fridays from 4 PM to 6 PM closed the last Friday of the month.
- Taper Center(1741 E. 120th Street) Thursdays from 10 AM to 5 PM. o Long Beach(St. Mary’s Medical Center) Tuesdays from 10 AM to 5 PM. Available Shifts-: 9:15a-12p or 1:15p-4:30p.
Weekend Food Drives
- o Various locations(West Hollywood/Silverlake) on Saturdays 11 AM to 1 PM ; 1 PM to 6 PM or 11 AM to 6 PM
We also have Internships available.
Dates and times vary by location, see event details for more information.
Tags: hunger, poverty