This June, the Hammer Museum launches Made in L.A. 2012, the first Los Angeles Biennial, featuring the work of 60 artists at three locations throughout L.A. — the Hammer, LAXArt in Culver City, and the Los Angeles Municipal Art Gallery (LAMAG) at Barnsdall Park in Los Feliz.
Individuals who wish to be involved with this landmark exhibition are encouraged to join the Made in L.A. Ambassador Program.
Made in L.A. Ambassadors will play a key role on the frontlines of both the Hammer and Los Angeles Municipal Art Gallery by serving as volunteer museum representatives that provide information to visitors about the exhibition, summer music series, and exhibition-related programming.
Volunteer hours are flexible and training will be provided. The program begins in June and extends through August.
For your time, volunteers will receive:
• Free Hammer admission for you and your friends
• Complimentary parking while volunteering
• 10% discount at the museum café and store
• Invitations to member openings
• Walk-through tours led by curators, artists, and educators
• Volunteer appreciation events
To join the Ambassador Program, please email your resume to email@example.com with “MiLA Ambassador” in the subject heading.