Heritage Charity Foundation (HCF) is a non-governmental, non-partisan, non-denominational concerned with issues affecting the development of the youth, women and children in the Tagadzi community in the North Tongu district of Volta Region of Ghana. Heritage Charity Foundation was founded in January 2011 but was officially recognized in March 2014.
Currently, we have placements available for the following positions.
1. Teachers (interested qualified teachers will teach English and mathematics in our community school).
2. Nurses (Interested qualified nurses will assist our local Community Health Nurses in the only polyclinic in delivering quality health care).
3. Doctors (Interested qualified doctors will also assist our local nurses in the community polyclinic in delivering quality health care).
4. Pharmacist (Interested qualified pharmacist will assist our local dispensers at the pharmacy department).
5. Fundraisers (Interested fundraisers are invited to raise funds towards developmental projects like construction of permanent classroom, construction of toilet facilities for the school and the community, and or soliciting for teaching and learning materials for the school).
6. General Interested Volunteers (GIV-Project). Under our GIV-project, we are looking for interested mason, carpenters, laborers, painters, etc to assist in the construction of classroom block for the children. Volunteers are to work from Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30am to 3:pm.
From 8:00 GMT to 15:00 GMT with an hour lunch break
Tags: education, environment, health, youth