Our Mission is to uphold the highest standards in providing quality hospice and palliative care. At First Serenity our patients and loved ones are our focal point. We will ensure that the physical, mental and emotional support provided makes everyday better.
Our Journey together includes an interdisciplinary team of trained healthcare professionals who are compassionate and dedicated.
What You Can Give:
- Provide companionship and friendly visits to hospice patients
- Play an instrument for patients
- Read to patients or engage them in other fun activities
- Support the Hospice Team by providing administrative support (filing, organizing, making phone calls, etc.)
You Will Get:
- Meaningful and rewarding relationships with patients
- The opportunity to make a difference in your community
- Great skills and valuable experience*
How to Volunteer
Call (310)388-8790 or email email@example.com
Volunteers must be 18 years or older
for direct patient services, 16 years or older for administrative/office support
*Interested in the medical field, nursing, social work, psychology or any other helping profession? We will teach you about hospice and provide training and skill building opportunities!
Business office hours are 9-5, Monday-Friday for administrative and patient visits, and Saturday and Sunday volunteer visits scheduled by appointment (no office support volunteering available weekends).
Tags: seniors, health