CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers. A key kind of volunteer is the human resources sourcing specialist.
Social Enterprises and social innovations are mission-driven projects that have leverage for impact. We have a diverse set of these, including collaborations with social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
Role Summary: (Briefly explain the overview of the role in 1-2 sentences)
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, Sourcing Operation Specialist is an integral part in the success of CrowdDoing. The Sourcing Operation Specialist will work to provide support to the People Management Team. Our Sourcing Operation Specialist possess the following competencies self-starter attitude, strategic, action oriented, quick learner, comfortable utilizing virtual communication methods, tech-savvy, multitasker, and strong communication skills.
Essential Tasks: (List down the essential tasks that individual perform in the job)
· Responsible for posting on various job posting websites.
· Sends initial contact emails to applicants advising them of the next steps.
· Ensure all applicants are entered into applicant tracking system under appropriate vacancy.
· Reviews all roles to ensure applicant has not applied to multiple roles before forwarding it to the respective HRBP, to eliminate duplicate interviews.
· Forward all volunteer applications to the appropriate area for interview.
· Responsible for maintaining volunteer Match and other website postings for accurate and clear role analyses.
· Regularly update a job description bank of all roles being posted online via HRBPs
· Maintain a consolidated up to date tracker of all potential applicants in Volunteer Match.
· Assist with exit management process.
Skills & Competencies: (List all critical skills needed for this role. Be specific)
· Minimum of 4 hours volunteer engagement per week
· Human Resources degree or experience preferred
· Highly collaborative style; experience working in a virtual environment highly preferred
· Excellent communication skills; follow up and follow through approach. Must be very responsive to all applicants within 48 business hours.
· A strong track record as being strategic.
· High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts
· Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
· Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
One portrayal of the “Four job skills the HR leaders of the future” was written up in Fast Company by Lars Schmidt founder of Amplify & HR Open Source initiative. In the article were identified the following four characteristics of the HR leader of the future: Learning agility, creativity, business & data acumen, storytelling.
https://www.fastcompany.com/90206307/four-job-skills-the-hr-leaders-of-the-future-will-need Each of these skills can effectively be learned through service learning CrowdDoing human resource volunteering.
In another portrayal of the future of human resources, Adhiraj Dey Adhiraj Dey – (VP (HR), ITC ), wrote article about the skills needed for being a human resources leader in the future:
· “problem-solving ability
· Systems thinking
· Technology understanding
· Comfort with ambiguity”
· CrowdDoing Human Resources Business Partners can deploy their problem-solving ability, develop and apply systems thinking skills, gain greater technical understanding and navigate ambiguity with comfort as skills that are learnable through their roles with CrowdDoing. CrowdDoing works on systemic change for which systems thinking is required.
According to Barry Lawrence, HRCI Staff Writer, who wrote in his Human Resources Certification Institute’s Blog an article called, The Future of HR Competencies on Jun 14, 2016, there are six competencies that individuals will need to develop to be prepared for the future in HR. Five of the six can be developed through volunteering with CrowdDoing’s Human Resources Team:
Become strategic advisors who can articulate what’s necessary to properly execute a given strategy. Have the qualities of both cultural stewards and credible activists to achieve business outcomes. Embrace data analyst capabilities to help companies know where to invest and divest in terms of human capital.
Be talent development facilitators and weave talent development responsibilities throughout the organization. Cultivate a more innovative culture with divergent thinking and the testing of new ideas.”
CrowdDoing Volunteer Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities
Designing and implementing overall recruiting strategy
Consulting with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
Writing and posting job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
CrowdDoing Volunteer Recruiting Coordinator
We are looking for a talented Recruiting coordinator to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring paperwork.
What does a CrowdDoing Volunteer Recruiting Coordinator do?
As a recruiting coordinator, you have thorough knowledge of HR best practices and have innovative ideas. If you have strong communication skills and are confident as a headhunter, we want to meet you. We like working with people who think ‘outside-the-box’ and who finish projects in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage our full recruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our volunteer requirements.
CrowdDoing Volunteer Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities
Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
Source candidates by using databases and social media
Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
Attend volunteer fairs and careers events
Proven work experience as a Recruiting coordinator or recruiter
Excellent communication skills
Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral)
Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
Ability to use psychometric tests and other assessment tools
Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
CrowdDoinng Youtube Chanel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA
CrowdDoing overview video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKCu2bXtrw
CrowdDoing LinkedIn Group- https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13561240/
CrowdDoing LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/
CrowdDoing Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613/
CrowdDoing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/219137818932726/
CrowdDoing Food as Medicine
CrowdDoing Impact Investing & Systemic Change (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13520549/)
CrowdDoing Medicinal Foods LinkedIn Group (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13608509/)
CrowdDoing Crypto Impact Potential (https://www.facebook.com/groups/2067062200224828/)
CrowdDoing Micro-leaderaship for Systemic Change (https://www.facebook.com/groups/487287125027650/)
CrowdDoing Artificial Intelligence for Good (https://www.facebook.com/groups/181152952554213/)
CrowdDoing Citizen Science for Systemic Change:
CrowdDoing Project Management for Systemic Change
Tags: youth, health, at-risk youth
Contact Person: Md.Mehedi Hassan
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone Number: 01902624501