Join us on October 6 for a special edition of CicLAvia’s beloved Heart of LA route celebrating UCLA’s centennial.
Volunteers help create a fun and safe environment for participants at our events! CicLAvia produces a temporary car-free day that transforms streets into safe spaces for thousands of people to explore the city by foot, bike, and other forms of transport.
To sign up or learn more: https://www.ciclavia.org/volunteers
Hub Volunteers assist with activities at the hubs. These activities include:
• Provide information to CicLAvia participants
• Ask participants to dismount, slow down, or follow other traffic instructions related to hubs
• Sign participants up to CicLAvia’s mailing list and free drawing
• Assist Hub Staff with hub setup, breakdown, and maintenance
• Group volunteer opportunities also available!
• Volunteer T-Shirt
• Opportunity to meet other amazing volunteers!
• Lunch (2+ shifts)
• 25% off all CicLAvia merchandise
Late Afternoon (1:30pm-4:30pm)
All Day (8:30am-4:30pm)
Tags: environment, sustainability, transportation, bicycle, community
Contact Person: Aerienne Russell
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: 2133558500