Join us for the first CicLAvia of 2019! On March 3rd Culver City, Mar Vista and Palms will host the country’s largest open streets event! Streets will be closed to cars and open for cyclists, pedestrians, runners and skaters to use as a recreational space.
New to CicLAvia? Here are some things you need to know for March 3rd:
‣ CicLAvia is FREE!
‣ CicLAvia lasts from 9 AM until 4 PM
‣ CicLAvia closes streets to car traffic and opens them for people to walk, skate, bike, play, and explore parts of Los Angeles County.
On the day of CicLAvia, enthusiastic supporters:
‣ Help with way-finding, slow zones and dismount areas
‣ Provide participants with route and activity information
‣ Sign people up for the CicLAvia mailing list and free drawing
For volunteer opportunities as an individual, visit http://www.ciclavia.org/volunteer_opportunities
For group volunteer opportunities, visit http://www.ciclavia.org/volunteer_groups
There are 3 volunteer shifts available. You may volunteer for as many shifts as you\'d like.
LATE AFTERNOON: 1:30pm-4:30pm
Tags: environment, health, sustainability, transportation, community
Contact Person: Aerienne Russell
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone Number: 2133558500