The UCLA Volunteer Center has been nominated for StayClassy’s 3rd Annual Classy Awards, which recognizes the top philanthropic achievements by charities, businesses, schools, and individuals across the country. Starting July 25th, the public can vote for one winner in each of the twelve categories online at http://bit.ly/classy2011.
The UCLA Volunteer Center has been selected as a Top 25 Finalist in the category of “Most Innovative Use of Social Media By A Charity.” To see all the finalists and vote for the UCLA Volunteer Center, take one minute to follow these easy steps:
- Go to http://bit.ly/classy2011
- Click on the 6th Charity Category “Most Innovative Use of Social Media By A Charity”
- The UCLA Volunteer Center is at the bottom of the list; click the VOTE button to the left of our name
- If you would like to review and vote in the other categories, please do so.
- Scroll back to the top of the page and click the yellow button at the top right – SUBMIT MY BALLOT
- Verify your identify on the next page by entering your information or connect using Facebook – you’re all done!