Chancellor's Service Award
The Chancellor's Service Award is an award honoring graduating students (graduate and undergraduate), who have made significant contributions to UCLA and/or the surrounding Los Angeles community through a sustained record of outstanding service. The recipients of this award are selected by a panel of UCLA staff and faculty members and recipients are distinguished by the blue and gold fourragère, which is worn during their Commencement ceremony. The recipients of this award will also be honored by having their names listed in a special section of the Commencement program. The Chancellor's Service Award application for the 2022-2023 academic year is now closed. For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
- To be nominated, a graduating student must have established a sustained record of commitment to service through their outstanding contributions.
- Applicants must receive an undergraduate or graduate degree, or have an expected graduation term in the Fall 2022, Winter 2023, Spring 2023, or Summer 2023.
- Applicants must submit an electronic application and focus around the following topic areas:
- Scope- demonstrates service contribution(s) through the scope of the applicant’s job, research, training or other.
- Impact- demonstrates that their service has resulted in sustainable benefits to recipients and community at large.
- Use of Resource- demonstrates effective utilization of resources to perform their service