Nothin’ But Sand is a fantastic opportunity to show your local beach some love every third Saturday of the month.
It’s easy, fun and kicks off your weekend with some excellent karma.
Singles, couples, groups and businesses are welcome, and you’re encouraged to bring your friends—or make some new ones.
See you at the beach!
Important: Please read the information below!
- All participants must sign a safety waiver form. Forms will be available at the cleanup site, but you’re encouraged to complete one in advance to speed up registration.
- The cleanup starts promptly at 10 a.m. and winds down by 11:30. Be sure to stick around for the raffle at the end!
- Be sure to bring cash for parking, or arrive early enough to find street parking. Some parking lots also accept credit/debit cards.
- Help us make Nothin’ But Sand a zero-waste event! Bags, garden gloves, water, and healthy KIND Snacks (while supplies last) will be provided, but we encourage you to bring your own cleanup supplies and a reusable water bottle so we can reduce our environmental footprint.
- The cleanup is rain or shine and will be cancelled only if there is a risk of lightning.
- Bringing a group of 15 or more? Let us know.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tags: environment, sustainability
Contact Person: Lily Ledesma
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone Number: 310-451-1500 x145
Organization: Heal the Bay